Ears All Right For Cats & Dogs
Removes Wax and Foreign Debris, Soothes and Heals Helps Infected, Inflamed and Itching Ears Why Choose Ears All Right
- All natural herbal extracts clean and heal ears without drying, burning or causing allergies.
- inhibits growth of ear bacteria, virus and fungi.
- Soothes wounds and bites
- Relieves and soothes infected, inflamed and itching ears.
- Aloe vera gel (whole leaf), isopropanol USP, glycerine 99.5% USP, de-ionized water, calendula extract, rosemary extract, myrrh extract, cinnamon leaf oil.
For Dogs and Cats 12 weeks and older. Never insert sharp objects directly into ear canal.
- Initial Use: For pets with sensitive, inflamed and/or encrusted ears, 5-10 drops of solution should be squeezed directly into ear canal. Allow to soak, and then attempt to clean ear with clean cotton ball. Repeat 2-3 times per day for several days as necessary.
- Maintenance: Squeeze Ears All Right onto a cotton ball and gently clean and swab ear and ear canal. Clean ear internally and externally. To avoid transferring infection, do not use the same cotton ball in each ear. Always clean pet’s ears after swimming and bathing, and when pet has been playing in an area you suspect is insect ridden