Chicken With Blueberry Cat Treat
- Fruitables purr-fect cat treats are the deliciously healthy way to treat your cat!
Fruitables Chicken Flavor with Blueberries Cat Treat is an irresistible crunchy treat that is bursting with savory protein flavor nutrient-rich ingredients for your feline friend.
These limited ingredient treats use real chicken mixed with fresh antioxidant-rich blueberries that are rich in antioxidants and also rich in fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K and manganese to support your cat's everyday nutritional needs.
These treats are perfect for spoiling your cat, and each treat only contains less than two calories per treat and are made without the use of animal by-products, wheat, corn, soy, artificial flavors and colors.
Produced in USA with high-quality globally sourced ingredients.
Brand : Fruitables
Food Form : Treats
Flavor : Blueberry, Chicken
Life Stage : All Life Stages
Special Diet : 1.25 Calories per treat
Item Weight : 70 gms(2.5oz)
Item Dimensions : LxWxH 5.2 x 2 x 7.6 inches
Feed occasionally throughout the day as a treat. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
WHAT'S IN YOUR CAT TREAT?
Chicken Meal, Rice Flout, Barley, Pea Fiber, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Blueberries, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Citric Acid (a preservative), Vinegar, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Rosemary Extract.
Calorie Content (Calculated, ME): 3,350 kcal/kg, 1.25 kcal/treat
Crude Protein (Min)28%
Crude Fat (Min)12%
Crude Fat (Max)15%
Crude Fiber (Max)8%
- BENEFITS OF CAT TREAT:
• Savory real chicken mixed with blueberries - your cat will love combined with the goodness of nutrient-rich Superfoods.
• Irresistible Crunchy Treats for Cats.
• Contains no animal by-product, wheat, corn, soy, artificial flavors and colors.
• Rich in antioxidants and 1.25 Calories per treat, so guilt-free reward you can feel good about giving your kitty.
• Made with simple ingredients you can feel confident about feeding.
• Features a crunchy exterior and a flaky, flavorful inside.
My cats didn't like this but my neighbor's cat did. So I don't know if I should be glad or sad. The product itself is fine. You can see how premium it is just by its packaging. So, would I buy it again for my cats? No. But would I buy it for my neighbor's cat and recommend this to him? Yes!