- Give your loving pup a luxury hydrating treatment with Espree’s Luxury Remoisturizer Conditioner, is an easy-to-use hair revitalizing formula.
Organic aloevera and effective conditioners penetrate the hair shaft and rehydrate the skin and coat
Also help moisturize your pal’s fur for extra manageability.
May be used before shampooing to demat and detangle.
It’s like luxurious day at the grooming salon, all from the comfort of home!
Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients.
Available in 20 fl oz (591 ml) & 1 Gallon (3.78 L) Size.
Manufacturer : Espree
Pet Type: Dogs, Puppies
Product Type : Conditioner
Size & Product Weight: 20 fl oz (591 ml) - 612 gms, 1 Gallon (3.78 Liters) - 3.78 Kg.
Special Features: Hydrate the skin & coat, Moisturize fur for extra manageability, Coconut Fragrance.
Made in USA.
ESPREE, Manufacturer of Pet and Animal Products.
Espree pet products are as gentle and safe as Mother Nature.
Pet care the way nature intended with gentle effective ingredients.
Formulated for both professional and consumer use.
Espree have dog grooming, cat grooming and other pets products.
Espree includes Everyday Grooming Products like Shampoos, Professional Shampoos, Conditioners, Colognes, Wipes, Facial Cleansers, Dry & Waterless Bath, Coat Renewal, Healing Solutions, for pets' Ears/Eyes/Paws, Odor Control, Flea & Tick products & Oral Care products.
Using premium ingredients, Espree develops wholesome, gentle and effective products for all your dog and cat grooming needs.
Purified Water, Conditioners, Aloe Vera Juice, Fragrance, Jojoba Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Preservative, Vitamins A & D.
1. May be diluted 32 parts water to 1 part conditioner, if desired.
2. After shampooing and rinsing, apply conditioner and gently massage into the coat, taking care to avoid the eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas.
3. For best results, leave in for 3 minutes.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
5. Towel-dry dog promptly to avoid chilling.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.