- 1. Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Spray For Cats Kills fleas, flea eggs and ticks by contact using premium quality ingredients.
2. This Flea & Tick Home Spray is formulated specifically for cats using plant based ingredients, can keep your home pest free, without any harsh chemicals.
3. This plant based formula is proven effective and safe enough to use around the whole family.
4. Flea & Tick Home Spray is made with 100% certified natural peppermint and eugenol ingredients.
5. Flea & Tick Home Spray is for effective indoors and outdoors, and gentle enough to be applied directly on cats 12 weeks or older.
Manufacturer : Vet’s Best
Pet Type: Cats 12 weeks or older.
Product Type : Flea & Tick Home Spray.
Size & Product Weight: 32 fl oz (945 ml).
Special Feature : Can keep your home pest free.
Made in USA.
ABOUT VET'S BEST:
Vet’s Best, Nature's Health Care is committed to using premium quality and effective plant-based ingredients - nature's most powerful source of safe and fast acting remedies,
scientifically formulated to ensure your pet’s overall well-being.
Vet formulated for over 35 years.
Products are naturally derived, so no to worry about harsh chemicals.
Vet's Best has pet-friendly wellness solutions, supplements and shampoos to dental and ear care.
1. Active Ingredients:
Peppermint Oil - 0.2%
Eugenol - 0.46%
(from clove plants)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - 1.78%
2. Inert Ingredients - 97.56%
Total - 100.00%
Water, Sodium Benzoate (a preservative widely used in foods).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
For Pet Bedding, Cat Furniture, Pillows, Blankets, Upholstery, Carpet, Rugs and Outdoor Surfaces:
1. This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness.
2. Shake well. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist.
3. Avoid soaking.
4. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective.
5. Allow product to dry completely before allowing pets to reenter area.
6. Not recommended for use on fine furniture.
7. Can be used around cats and dogs 12 weeks or older.
For Cats 12 Weeks or Older:
1. Apply indoors or outdoors in a well-ventilated area.
2. Do a test spot one hour before full treatment and monitor for signs of sensitivity.
3. Set the trigger-sprayer to the mist setting .
4. Lightly spray cat’s entire coat until damp. Do not saturate.
5. Do not spray in the face, nose, eyes or genitals.
6. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach.
7. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin.
8. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other.
9. Repeat if needed, allowing 2–4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours.
In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year-round and when combined with other Vet’s Best products for pet, home, and yard.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.