- Vet's Best Mosquito Repellent Spray (8 fl oz-237 ml) made with unique blend of Lemongrass Oil & Geraniol Oil from Citronella plants to safely repel mosquitoes.
Mosquito Repellent Spray formula is DEET FREE.
These spray are independently tested and proven effective at repelling mosquitoes.
Spray can directly use on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older and people 2 years or older.
This Spray can be reapplied every 2 hours as needed.
Also try Vet's Best Flea and Tick Yard & Kennel that kills mosquitoes in outdoor spaces.
Pleasant Smell. No Added Fragrance.
Manufacturer : Vet’s Best
Pet Type: Dogs and Cats 12 weeks or older and People 2 years or older.
Product Type : Mosquito Repellent Spray
Size & Product Weight: 8 fl oz-237 ml ; 237 gms.
Special Feature : Made with Certified Natural Lemongrass & Geraniol Oils
Made in USA.
ABOUT VET'S BEST:
Vet’s Best, Nature's Health Care is committed to using premium quality and effective plant-based ingredients - nature's most powerful source of safe and fast acting remedies,
scientifically formulated to ensure your pet’s overall well-being.
Vet formulated for over 35 years.
Products are naturally derived, so no to worry about harsh chemicals.
Vet's Best has pet-friendly wellness solutions, supplements and shampoos to dental and ear care.
1. Active Ingredients:
• Peppermint Oil - 4.0%
•Geraniol Oil - 2.0%
(from Citronella plants)
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - 0.36%
2. Inert Ingredients - 93.64%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
2. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
3. For Dogs and Cats 12 Weeks or Older: Shake well.
4. Spray the entire pet, taking care to avoid face, eyes and genitals.
5. Be sure to treat areas frequently targeted by mosquitoes, especially exposed skin such as the stomach.
6. Reapply every two hours or as needed.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.