• Nulo Frontrunner Ancient Grains Turkey, Whitefish & Quinoa Small Breed Dry Dog Food is high-meat kibble with fine taste.
• Made from animal-based proteins including real deboned turkey and whitefish, low-glycemic grains and a balanced amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids,
• With a kibble size perfect for smaller dogs, this dog food has additional fiber to promote fullness between meals.
Brand : Nulo
Item Form : Dry
Target Pet : Dog - Small Breed
Breed Recommendation : Small Breed
Flavor : Turkey
Recipe Content : Turkey, Whitefish, & Quinoa
Specific Uses for Product : Heart, Stomach, Active, Outdoor, Food Allergies
Size : 1.36 Kg (3 lb) Bag
3,660 kcal/kg, 432 kcal/cup
Small & Medium Size Puppies (70 lb. or less as an adult): Feed up to twice the amounts shown.
Large Size Puppies (70 lb. or more as an adult): Use for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Nursing & Pregnant Mothers: Feed up to three times the amounts shown.
Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Oats, Barley, Brown Rice, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid), Ground Flaxseed, Deboned Whitefish, Quinoa, Natural Flavor, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Dried Blueberries, Dried Apples, Dried Chicory Root, DL Methionine, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Rosemary Extract.
• When first introducing your pet to Nulo, we recommend slowly transitioning over the course of 5 to 7 days to reduce the risk of digestive upset that can occur with a rapid change in diet.
• We recommend portioning 25% of the new food on the first day mixed with 75% of the former food.
• Over the course of several days, gradually increase this ratio until you are feeding 100% of the new food.
• This will allow your pet's digestive system time to adjust to any new ingredients and will help to ensure a smooth transition.
• Mixing up proteins can be a great way to provide variety to your pet's diet.
• Once your pet has transitioned to the Nulo platform, rotating between recipes is generally seamless!
Nulo FrontRunner offers grain-inclusive dry dog foods with a high proportion of animal-based protein. In fact, 77% of the protein in FrontRunner comes from animal sources, which provide your dog with the ideal amino acid profile!
Nulo's FrontRunner recipes are formulated using low-glycemic ancient grains like oats and millet as a whole-food carbohydrate source & protein-rich bites.
Nulo's story begins with an All-American athlete named Michael, an All-American Labrador named Max and a mission to improve the quality of pet food, incorporating nutrients essential to our best friends' health and well-being.
Animal-based proteins to build muscle. Low carbs and low-glycemic ingredients to maintain healthy weight. And probiotics to boost immunity.
Just a few of the wholesome benefits Nulo's recipes provide to help your dogs and cats fuel their inner athlete, keeping pets healthy is a way of life.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.