• Van Ness Calm Carrier is an innovation when it comes to cat travel - Patented Sliding Drawer Design.
• Van Ness Calm Carrier is very useful for fast and easy loading & unloading of pets.
• This carrier significantly reduces travel-related fear, anxiety & stress (FAS) for cats & owners.
• Patented sliding drawer design eliminates need for forced loading/unloading of cats also drawer designed for single handed operation.
• Superior flow-through ventilation on all four sides of the carrier improving pet comfort.
• Made from durable, high-impact plastic makes cleaning & maintenance hassle free.
• Calm Carrier comes with secure heavy-gauge wire door and easy-squeeze door latch.
• Easy to store when not in use. (base and drawer nest completely inside the top).
• Assembly of the product is Easy. No tools required.
• Engineered and built to IATA Airline standards.
• This Calm Carrier ideal for pets up to weighing 9 Kgs. Ideal for all life stages of pets.
• Product Weight: 2.54 Kgs.
Brand : Van Ness Pet Products
Product Type : Calm Carrier
Design : Calm Cat Carrier With Patented Drawer Design
Target Pet : Cats. All Life Stages
Color : Blue
Pet Size : Up to 20 pounds - 9 Kgs.
Material : High-Impact Plastic, Heavy-Gauge Wire
Item Dimensions : 20 H x 14 W x 13 D inches; 50.8 H x 35.6 W x 33 D cms
Weight : 2.54 Kgs
Special Features: Easy Assembly, No Tools Required, Patented Sliding Drawer Design
Built To IATA Airline Standards.
MADE IN USA.
ABOUT VAN NESS :
Van Ness is a Family owned, operated for over 70 years and leader in providing quality, pet-caring products that fit the needs of your best friend.
Every Van Ness product is designed to meet our own industry leading standards for superior benchmarks in quality, functionality, style and safety. All products at Van Ness are manufactured with the highest standards in the pet industry.
Van Ness Products are made with FDA approved materials and everything put into products is traceable back to the source. That means Van Ness know exactly where the materials are coming from and can ensure they are safe for your pets and family.