- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Home Spray protect your home and your pup.
Flea & Tick Home Spray is highly effective family-safe formula kills fleas, flea eggs and ticks by contact using certified natural essential oils, without harsh chemicals.
Safe to use around pets and family or on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
Flea & Tick Home Spray made with 100% certified natural peppermint and eugenol ingredients.
This spray doesn’t stain.
Detachable sprayer and induction seal cap for leak-free portability.
Available in 32 fl oz (945 ml).
Manufacturer : Vet’s Best
Pet Type: Dogs and Cats 12 weeks or older, Safe to use around pets & family.
Product Type : Flea and Tick Home Spray.
Size & Product Weight: 32 fl oz (945 ml).
Special Feature : Made with certified natural essential oils, peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants).
Made in USA.
ABOUT VET'S BEST:
Vet’s Best, Nature's Health Care is committed to using premium quality and effective plant-based ingredients - nature's most powerful source of safe and fast acting remedies,
scientifically formulated to ensure your pet’s overall well-being.
Vet formulated for over 35 years.
Products are naturally derived, so no to worry about harsh chemicals.
Vet's Best has pet-friendly wellness solutions, supplements and shampoos to dental and ear care.
1. Active Ingredients:
Peppermint Oil - 0.30%
Eugenol - 0.70%
(from Clove plants)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - 2.70%
2. Inert Ingredients - 96.30%
3. Total - 100.0%
5. Sodium Benzoate (a preservative widely used in foods) & Citric Acid.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Read entire label before each use and use only in accordance with label instructions.
For Dogs 12 Weeks or Older:
1. Lightly spray dog’s entire coat until damp, but not dripping.
2. Do not spray in the face, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach.
3. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin.
4. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other.
5. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
For Pet Bedding, Pillows, Blankets, Upholstery, Carpet, Rugs and Outdoor Surfaces:
1. This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness.
2. Shake well. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist.
3. Avoid soaking. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective.
4. Allow product to dry completely before allowing pets to reenter area.
5. Not recommended for use on fine furniture. Can be used around dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.