Country of Origin: USA
Ear Relief Wash + Dry Combo (2-Pack) For Dogs
Regular price 1,799.00
Sale price 1,799.00 Regular price
Estimated Delivery:Apr 04 - Apr 08
Free Shipping: On all orders over Rs 999
- 1. Vet's Best Dog Ear Relief Wash + Dry Combo (2-Pack) Control ear odor, itching and discomfort.
2. Maximizes effectiveness with coordinated treatment of Ear Relief Wash + Dry Combo.
3. Soothes and deodorizes with unique blend of plant-based premium quality ingredients including chamomile, clove oil, tea tree oil, and aloevera.
4. Quickly relieves the discomfort of raw, itchy, greasy and irritated ears of dogs.
5. Ear Relief Wash + Dry extends the time between ear cleanings.
6. Alcohol free and non-stinging formula.
Manufacturer : Vet’s Best
Pet Type: Dogs.
Product Type : Ear Relief Wash + Ear Relief Dry Combo Pack.
Size & Product Weight: 4fl oz (118 ml) Each Pack & 4fl oz Wash + 2 fl oz Dry Pack (118 ml & 59 ml).
Special Feature : Maximizes effectiveness with coordinated treatment.
Made in USA.
ABOUT VET'S BEST:
Vet’s Best, Nature's Health Care is committed to using premium quality and effective plant-based ingredients - nature's most powerful source of safe and fast acting remedies,
scientifically formulated to ensure your pet’s overall well-being.
Vet formulated for over 35 years.
Products are naturally derived, so no to worry about harsh chemicals.
Vet's Best has pet-friendly wellness solutions, supplements and shampoos to dental and ear care.
Tea Tree Oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
Ear Relief Wash Directions for Use:
1. Shake well.
2. Apply to openings of ear canals.
3. Massage base of ears to distribute solution into ear canals.
4. Remove excess liquid and wax with a soft tissue or cotton ball.
Ear Relief Dry Directions for Use:
1. Clean ears with Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash.
2. Shake well.
3. Apply to openings of ear canals.
4. Massage base of ears to distribute solution into ear canals.
5. Solution will dry to a soft powder.
6. Repeat regularly as needed to maintain clean, odor-free ears.
7. Also use before and after bathing or swimming.
8. Avoid contact with eyes.
9. Not recommended for use on cats or nursing/pregnant dogs.