- For those dogs that need some extra love in their joints, there is Joint Rescue® Super Strength chewables. With a long list of beneficial ingredients, including higher doses of Glucosamine and Chondroitin, these chewables help provide quicker relief when your pup is in pain. You can thank the vitamins and amino acids for that, but don’t be fooled; this is not just another chewable that your dog won’t take. Chicken flavor turns this chewable into a tasty treat! Give these to your four-legged-friends daily to keep their joints moving freely and tails wagging, too.
Active Ingredients per chewable:
- Glucosamine sulfate (shellfish source) (500 mg)
- Boswellia serrata extract (65% boswellic acids) (200 mg)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (200 mg)
- Vitamin E (dl-tocopherol acetate) (100 mg) (50 IU)
- Curcumin (turmeric) (proprietary standardized extract) (50 mg)
- Chondroitin sulfate (chicken source) (50 mg)
- Methionine (50 mg)
- Bromelain extract (2400 GDU per gram) (40 mg)
- Yucca extract (14% saponins) (25 mg)
- Calcium (carbonate) (20 mg)
- Zinc (monomethionine) (15 mg)
- Magnesium (oxide) (10 mg)
- Manganese (sulfate) (10 mg)
- Pyridoxine (B6) (pyridoxine HCL) (10 mg)
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (d-calcium pantothenate) (5 mg)
- Copper (oxide) (1 mg)
- Selenium (chelate) (10 mcg)
- Vitamin A (ascorbyl palmitate/vitamin A palmitate) (3000 IU)
Inactive Ingredients: dried chicken liver powder, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid
For dogs and cats 12 weeks and older. Double the recommended amount for the first 4 weeks, then reduce to the maintenance recommendations.
- ½ chewable daily for dogs up to 11 kgs.
- 1 chewable daily for dogs 11 – 23 kgs.
- 1 ½ chewables daily for dogs 23 – 34 kgs.
- 2 chewables daily for dogs 34 – 45 kgs.
- 3 chewables daily for dogs over 45 kgs
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.