Flea & Tick Repellent Dog and Cat Collar
Regular price 1,499.00
Sale price 1,499.00 Regular price
Estimated Delivery:Dec 02 - Dec 06
Free Shipping: On all orders over Rs 999
- Nature's most powerful plants, blend of Cedarwood & Peppermint Oils which was carefully formulated to repel fleas & ticks for upto 4 months.
Repellent dog collar is plant based formula, scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to wear around the whole family.
No Harsh Chemicals: Flea & Tick Repellent Collar for Dogs repels fleas and ticks without harsh chemicals.
Certified Natural Oils: Each steam distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
Designed For Dogs: Flea & Tick Repellent Collar is specially designed for dogs & free of Phthalates & PVC.
It is water resistant & has an adjustable neck sizing up to 20 inches.
This Flea & Tick Repellent Collar for Dogs repels fleas & ticks and protects your dog from the unpleasant itching and side effects of flea infestation.
1 Repellent Collar: Net weight: 0.8 oz (22gms), 60 Cms.
Adjustable Collar Up to 20 inches neck size.
For Dogs or Puppies (4 Months or Older).
Manufacturer : Vet’s Best
Pet Type: Dogs & Puppies , 4 weeks or older.
Product Type : Flea & Tick Repellent Dog Collar
Size & Product Weight: 1 Repellent Collar: Net weight: 0.8 oz (22gms), 60 Cms.
Special Feature : Adjustable Collar Up to 20 inches neck size.
Made in USA.
ABOUT VET'S BEST:
Vet’s Best, Nature's Health Care is committed to using premium quality and effective plant-based ingredients - nature's most powerful source of safe and fast acting remedies,
scientifically formulated to ensure your pet’s overall well-being.
Vet formulated for over 35 years.
Products are naturally derived, so no to worry about harsh chemicals.
Vet's Best has pet-friendly wellness solutions, supplements and shampoos to dental and ear care.
Cedarwood oil 4.3%, Peppermint oil 4.3%, Inert Ingredients 91.4%, Nylon, Zinc Stergate, Almond Oil, Carbon
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Pull apart collar and discard activation dots.
2. Fasten the collar around your dog's neck making sure two fingers can fit comfortably between the collar and your dog's neck.
3. If necessary, carefully cut off and discard any excess length beyond the clasp.
4. It is best to leave two extra notches remaining beyond the clasp to accommodate future adjustments for fit.
5. For best results, leave collar on at all times and replace every 4 months.
6. If you have used a brand other than Vet’s Best spray or spot-on products within the last 15 days, thoroughly wash the neck area with a mild soap before using collar.